- Our service typically lasts for about an hour and fifteen
minutes (10:45 to Noon). Most everyone comes a few minutes early to
secure their preferred seating, and to prepare their hearts for
worship as the pianist plays meditative music.
- One of the pastors will welcome everyone and make any necessary
announcements. Then he will call the congregation to worship,
usually with the reading of a verse from the Bible.
- At this time in the service, we have a formal Scripture Reading
from the pulpit by one of the men in the church. Each Lord's Day,
the Scripture-reader will read the next 20-verse section, so that
after a few years, we will have read through the entire Bible as a
- After the Scripture Reading, the pastor leads the congregation
in a hymn, a psalm, or a song of praise. In our morning worship
services, we try to make a point of singing to all three Persons of
the Godhead. Usually the first hymn is directed primarily to the
Father, the second hymn to the Son, and the third hymn to the Holy
- After the first hymn, the pastor then leads the congregation in
a prayer of invocation, asking God to be pleased to meet with His
gathered people and bless the prayers, the praises, and the
- After a couple of other hymns and another time of pastoral
prayer, the pastor/preacher enters the pulpit and brings to the
congregation a 40-50 minute message from God's Word. We regard this
time of preaching not only to be a continuation of worship
(listening to Christ speak to us through His Word and by His
Spirit), but also to be primary and indispensable to the worship
- Occasionally there will be a baptism during our morning worship
service, and we also observe the Lord's Supper (Communion) on the
first Sunday of the month in the afternoon after our monthly
- As far as 'what to wear', you will find that people at Trinity
dress anywhere from casual to formal, but with a concern to be
modest and non-distracting to other worshipers.
- We do provide child-care for children up to the age of 4, and we
encourage parents to take advantage of this service. There is also
an area in the back of the sanctuary that is reserved for families
with small children who choose to have their young ones in the
worship service with them.
We invite you to come and worship our Triune God with us. We trust that
you will find our services God-centered and soul-enriching.